CHS Registration Tiger Banner  
Please note that response times may vary based on the date you submit your registration packet. Students will not be placed in classes at Centralia High School until all of the required forms and documents have been received.  Students in grades 9-12 attend Centralia High School.

The following information is required before a student can enter classes at Centralia High School:
 Grade 9-12:   Copy of immunization records.
 Grades 10-12:   Copy of unofficial transcript
 Grades 9-12:   Copy of withdrawal grades from previous district
Grades 9-12:  
 Copy of IEP courses (if applicable)
If you are registering a student who is brand-new to the Centralia School District, you will need to complete each of the forms below and return them to your child's school. Your child will not be placed on a class list until all of these forms and required documents are received.  In addition, you will need to bring a copy of your child's birth certificate and proof of your address (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.).  It is not necessary to submit a registration form if you have used the online registration process. Forms may also be submitted electronically during the skyward family access online registration process.
Student Registration Form*
English Form - Spanish Form
Home Language Survey
English Form - Spanish Form
Student Medical History
Ethnicity & Race Data Collection Form
Internet Use Letter & Agreement
Transportation Form
Certificate of Immunization Status
Housing Questionnaire
Records Release Form
English Form - Spanish Form
 *Form not required if registering with the online registration process.

Online Registration Process
Once you have gathered and completed all of the required forms and documents, you are ready to begin the online registration process. You may attached scanned copies of all required forms and documents to the application, or you may deliver them to your student's school in person. Please note that school offices are not open during summer break and that students will not be placed in classes until all required documents have been received.
If you already have a Centralia School District Skyward Family Access Account, chose the "new student enrollment" link below. If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, you must first choose the "get temporary Skyward account" link and register for a temporary account in order to complete the process.

Get Temp Skyward Account      New Student Enrollment